North Eastern Archers' Russ Irvine and Ethan Start produced podium finishes at the prestigious Whitehorse Trophy event on Sunday.
Attending the annual event, which is hosted by Box Hill Archers, Start placed first in the in open male compound, taking out the perpetual Silver Plate of the Whitehorse Trophy, while Irvine placed second in master male compound.
On Saturday, March 16, North Eastern Archers participated in the National Club Challenge, an event Archery Australia organises.
The event is a postal shoot where clubs across the country simultaneously host a tournament, with the scores recorded and collected by Archery Australia.
North Eastern Archers said it was with proud acknowledgment that the following archers from the club were presented with their national medals last weekend.
- First open male barebow recurve: Wesley Cogan.
- First 20-and-under male compound: Mathugh Nabbe.
- Second master female longbow: Shelley McFadzean.
- Second open male compound: Jack Bennett.
- Second veteran male longbow: Paul Start.
- Second open male barebow recurve: Dean Nabbe.
- Second open male recurve: David Lowe.
- Second open male longbow: Florent Thivillier.
- Third cub male compound: Max Kelmendi.